Application for the Jackrabbit Guarantee Funding for Americans and International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the South Dakota State University in USA.
The studentship is applicable for US and international applicants to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the session 2020/2021. The studentship will provide the awards on the basis of ACT and SAT scores; $1,000 renewable ( SAT-1100-1150 and ACT 22-23), $1,500 renewable ( SAT-1160-1230 and ACT 24-25), $2,000 renewable (SAT-1240-1300 and ACT 26-27), $3,000 renewable (SAT-1310-1440 and ACT 28-31), and $4,000 renewable (SAT-1450-1600 32-36).
South Dakota State University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive university. It offers a rich academic experience in an environment of inclusion and access through inspired, student-centred education, creative activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JACKRABBIT GUARANTEE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All US and international candidates are acceptable.
- Bachelor degree in all subjects.
- The aspirant must be a commencing undergraduate and have to fulfill the requirements of SAT and ACT scores for obtaining the opportunity of this application.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 and an official U.S. transcript is needed.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 527 paper-based, 197 computer-based or 71 Internet-based and IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
JACKRABBIT GUARANTEE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining the opportunity, applicants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Candidates have to attach higher secondary mark sheet, professional academic transcript evaluation, proof of immunity and financial support documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below