Application for the JADS JMJ Funding for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science in Netherlands.
The funding program is particularly open to international students from outside the EU / EEA region, who wish to undertake the Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (Joint degree) program. Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition fee waiver of €8000, – for the first academic year and €8000,- for the second academic year.
Located in heart of Netherlands, the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) is a unique concept offers a number of data science programs at undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JADS JMJ FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from outside the EU/EEA area are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (Joint degree) program.
- Unconditionally admitted to the Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship, fall intake (September) 2020.
- Excellent students – top 10% of their previous education.
- A student with insufficient financial capacity – evidence from underlying documents.
- To become a part of the program, applicants will need to check out the admission requirements for the master’s degree coursework.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
JADS JMJ FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to provide the following application documents (Pdf files) by email: [email protected] to the Admissions Office at the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science. They have to submit the scanned copy of their ID, Admissions Letter, proof of Academic Excellence and insufficient financial capacity.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below