Application for the JAGAM Supplementary Scholarships for Malaysian Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Tokyo in Japan.
This support will be given to three Malaysian students who want to pursue an undergraduate programme at the University of Japan. It will provide a one-way economy class plane ticket from Malaysia to Japan and a return ticket upon graduation. Successfully selected Malaysian nationals will receive a one-way economy class airline ticket from Malaysia to Narita/Haneda International Airport and a return economy-class ticket upon graduation.
The University of Tokyo is a public research university that ranks 1st in the nation and aims to nurture global leaders with a strong sense of public responsibility and a pioneering spirit, possessing both deep specialism and broad knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAGAM SUPPLEMENTARY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysia are eligible
- Undergraduate programmes available at the University of Tokyo are eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must be accepted for the applied undergraduate programme by the university.
- Applicants are required to have completed a 12-year formal school (primary and secondary) education to be accepted in any programme at UTokyo – PEAK.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 90, IELTS – 6.5, and JLPT Level N1.
JAGAM SUPPLEMENTARY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must refer to the application guidelines to apply in any programme of their choice at UTokyo. Eligible applicants will be considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Extracurricular activities
- Certificates outside academics
- Study plan
- Letter of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th August , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below