Application for the James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Kennedy Krieger Institute in USA.
Kennedy Krieger Institute is an internationally recognized institution dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and musculoskeletal system through Patient Care, Research and Professional Training, Special Education, Community Initiatives. A $4,700 stipend is provided for master-level graduate fellows and a $6,223 stipend is provided for pre-doctoral graduate fellows, Housing and round-trip transportation costs are also available for out-of-state fellows, Sponsorship to attend a national scientific meeting, Sponsored membership in the American Public Health Association (APHA).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAMES A. FERGUSON PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US fellows are eligible to apply for this Ferguson Fellowship. Fellows who are members of underrepresented populations (as defined by the federal government) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Fellows who are members of underrepresented populations (as defined by the federal government) are strongly encouraged to apply!
- In order to be considered for acceptance into this program, the applicant must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a medical, dental, pharmacy, veterinary, or public health graduate program
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Have the ability to commit to the length of the fellowship
- Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
JAMES A. FERGUSON PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applications form information contact at [email protected]
Application must include:
- Unofficial Undergraduate Transcript
- Unofficial Graduate Transcript
- Unofficial undergraduate transcript and graduate transcript includes your name
and the school name.
- Have the following items completed and saved in a word document so you can cut and paste into
the online application:
- The five (5) Short Answer Responses (maximum 250 words each response)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below