Application for the James B. Duke Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Furman University in USA.
The scholarship aims to support international students who are going to take part in any degree programme at Furman University. Its benefits includes: Full tuition, renewable for four years, A stipend of up to $2,000 for a Furman, faculty-led Study Away experience, A stipend of up to $3,000 for a summer internship or research experience, Participation in the Riley Institute’s Advantage Scholars, a four-day residential program for incoming, freshmen to discuss real-world issues and build community, and Membership in Furman’s Community of Scholars, which provides faculty mentors, as well as social, cultural, and intellectual programming throughout the year.
Opened in 1826, Furman University is a private liberal arts university in Greenville, South Carolina. It is the oldest private institution of higher learning in South Carolina and offers various degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAMES B. DUKE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Aspirants must be an international student
- Applicants have to take admission in any degree programme at the university.
- In order to take admission at the university, students must have standardized SAT and ACT scores.
- Applicants must have to be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
JAMES B. DUKE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to enrol in any degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Submit your high school transcripts, high school reports and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below