Application for the Harper James Madison Graduate Fellowships Program for US Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation in USA.
The goal of the James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation is to help secondary level history, government and social studies to become outstanding educators of the US Constitution. The maximum amount of each award is $24,000. Fellowship funds may be used to cover the actual costs of tuition, required fees, books, and room and board but cannot exceed $12,000 per academic year. Normally, Fellows receive less than these maximum amounts.
The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation was established by Congress in 1986 to encourage outstanding current and future secondary school teachers of American history, American government, and social studies in grades 7 through 12 to undertake the graduate study of the roots, framing, principles, and development of the Constitution of the United States.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAMES MADISON PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national to apply for a James Madison Fellowship.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national to apply for a James Madison Fellowship.
- The fellowships are intended exclusively for graduate study leading to a master’s degree. James Madison Fellows may attend any accredited institution of higher education in the United States. Each individual entering the James Madison Fellowship Program will be expected to pursue and complete a master’s degree.
- Senior Fellows who want to continue teaching can pursue a graduate degree on a part-time basis through summer and evening classes.
JAMES MADISON PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Register Online.
- Please enter your registration information accurately and completely
- As you begin to complete the online application, you will note that not all of the fields are required. However, be advised that all fields will be reviewed by the Fellow Selection Committee, which is comprised of professors and the James Madison Fellowship Alumni. Please answer all items completely and professionally, using standard business rules of writing, to make the best impression.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below