Application for the James McClements Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Western Australia in Australia.
The programme is open to students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the UWA Business School. The University of Western Australia will provide an award amount of $7,500 to the successful candidates for the session 2020/21.
Founded in 1911, the University of Western Australia is a diverse university providing transformative education. It offers an undergraduate degree program and a postgraduate degree program as well as doctoral-level programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAMES MCCLEMENTS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- A Level / AS Level English Language.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) degree course.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have to enrol or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student in 2020/2021 academic year.
- For admission, aspirants are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- All claimants must be sufficiently fluent in English to be able to benefit from their training.
JAMES MCCLEMENTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this bursary, students are required to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at any US, Canadian or Australian post-secondary institution. After taking confirmation, Seekers can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, the university asks for it.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below