Application for the Japan Campus International merit awards In Japan – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Temple University in Japan.
The educational award is open for all high achieving international participants who are seeking an opportunity to study an undergraduate degree program at Temple University in Japan.Diamond Scholarship- It will cover 50% of the full-time tuition fees, Dean’s Scholarship- It will also cover the 50% of the full-time tuition fees for two consecutive semesters contingent on maintaining a 3.0 GPA at TUJ and TUJ Scholarship- It is the one-time grant for the discounted matriculation fee.
Established in 1982, Temple University is the oldest and largest foreign university in Japan. TU, Japan Campus is an international campus of Temple University located in Philadelphia, PA, United States.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAPAN CAMPUS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the institution.
- Non-native English speakers are advised to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE.
- Interested participants must complete a high school (secondary school) or equivalent qualification for being eligible to a bachelor degree course.
JAPAN CAMPUS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for Merit grant according to the following eligibilities-
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at TUJ (3.2 or higher for Diamond Scholarship recipients)
- Remain enrolled at TUJ on a full-time (12-18 credits) basis in fall and spring semesters (9 credits in summer semester)
Application must include:
- The candidates need to submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards/honors or scanned copies with any other documents demonstrating exceptional qualifications to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.October 15 the year prior to entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below