Application for the Japan Material International Scholarships in Japan – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan.
Master’s or doctoral degree aspirants are all eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. Students that possess university recommendations will be considered. The Tokyo Institute of Technology will select the winning students and will provide them a sum of 100,000 YEN per month for the duration of their study.
Tokyo Institute of Technology is a national research university, one of the top Public universities in Tokyo, Japan ranked 56th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The institute contributes to civilization, peace, and prosperity in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAPAN MATERIAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Vietnam applicants are eligible to apply.
- Master, or Doctoral in any desired field offered at the Tokyo Institute of Technology can be applied for.
- The applicants must be international students with communicable Japanese proficiency.
- The applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- The students must have the ability to communicate in Japanese. English language proficiency can be proven with the following tests:
- TOEFL iBT (including TOEFL iBT Home Edition *1)
- TOEFL ITP Plus for China Solution (taken in Mainland China *2)
- The revised TOEFL paper-delivered Test
- TOEIC L&R
- IELTS Academic Module.
JAPAN MATERIAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Admission applications can be made via the university portal. To obtain details on the scholarship application process, students must inquire at email@example.com via mail.
Application must include:
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of official transcripts from high school
- Photocopy of Certificate of Graduation or Expected Graduation issued by the Applicant’s High School
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below