Application for the Jardine Postgraduate Placements for Indonesian Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Jardine Foundation in UK.
The scholarship aims to assist high-calibre Indonesian students who want to complete their masters and PhD degree program at the host university in the UK. The sponsorship will include:- University tuition fees payable directly to the university, College fees, an annual stipend to cover board and lodging and all other incidental expenses, the cost of the UK Immigration Health Surcharge, a standard economy class airfare to be reimbursed at the value of the Scholar from the place of residence to the United Kingdom at the beginning of the program and for the return journey to the position of residence on completion of the Scholarship period.
Bandung Insitute of Technology is an institution of higher learning of science, technology, and fine arts, with a mission of education, research, and service to the community that was founded on March 2, 1959.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JARDINE POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- be recommended to the Foundation by ITB.
- Aspirants must have reached an academic standard to qualify for entry to either of the Universities.
- Applicants must be a national of or resident of Indonesia retaining strong connection with the country if currently resident abroad.
- Candidates must be in a satisfactory state of health.
- Masters and the PhD degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement and must have to meet the admission requirements of the host university.
- Candidates have a satisfactory level of English.
JARDINE POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, aspirants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the host university. Application form for the opportunity can be obtained from accessing the QR code, or by email to iro-at-itb.ac.id. Applications must be submitted to the ITB Secretariat.
Application must include:
- Aspirants must have to submit a letter(s) of recommendation, a recent passport-size photograph, certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications, answer the questions.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below