Application for the Jason E Fisher Grant for Domestic Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Jason E Fisher in USA.
The Jason E Fisher Grant of $1,000 will be awarded to the most deserving candidate based on several criteria. This is a one-time financial reward for the brightest and most meritorious student who can demonstrate their talent and academic excellence. The Jason E Fisher Grant is one-time financial assistance of $1,000 awarded to the most deserving applicant.QW
The Jason E Fisher Grant of $1,000 will be awarded to the most deserving candidate based on several criteria. This is a one-time financial reward for the brightest and most meritorious student who can demonstrate their talent and academic excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JASON E FISHER GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the USA
- Applicants must be either a high school ( freshman, sophomore or junior ) and in the process of being enrolled in an accredited American colleges or universities
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year’s degree with an excellent academic result.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
JASON E FISHER GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
Application must include:
- The students must send the following details along with their essays:
- Full Name
- Telephone or Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- High School Graduation Date
- University or College you study or applied
- Current GPA
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 25, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below