Application for the JAUW International Fellowship Program for Non-Japanese Women in Japan – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) in Japan.
Non-Japanese women are eligible to apply for this fellowship. The objective of the fellowship is to allow promising researchers/graduate students in any field to spend a period of time in residence in a graduate/research institute etc. in Japan. The program will allow a maximum of 2 recipients, each yen will support transport to Japan and transportation in Japan to win between 500,000 and 1,000,000 yen.
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW), established in 1946, is a member of ???; the world’s leading organization for women.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAUW FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-Japanese women are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The fellowship will be awarded in any field.
- The grant is open for non-Japanese women under 45 years of age. Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application. In order to apply applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above.
- There is no admission required to apply for this fellowship.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
JAUW FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply applicants must submit the two application form in either pdf & word (docx) format. Application Form Part 1 (Personal Data), pdf & word (docx), Application Form Part 2 (Proposal & Related Data), pdf & word (docx). Send your completed application and documents at the International Fellowship Committee, Japanese Association of University Women, 11-6-101 Samoncho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the following: 5 copies of Application Form Part 1 (Personal Data, 5 copies of Application Form Part 2 (Proposal & Related Data), Recommendation letters, a letter of acceptance/confirmation/ invitation, a medical certificate, a photo, 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, of yourself.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below