Application for the JCSMR Zinkernagel International PhD Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The main purpose of the award is to support high-achieving students who are going to conduct research in the areas of Medical Sciences at JCSMR. The Australian National University will provide a stipend scholarship of $ 27,082 per annum to the winning candidates.
Founded in 1946, Australian National University is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities that focuses on excellence in research and education. It is particularly well known for its programmes in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JCSMR ZINKERNAGEL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD degree in Medical Sciences.
- Is enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University; and
- Holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and relevant research experience.
- Forgetting enrolled, you need to meet entry requirements for the PhD degree program to study at ANU.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
JCSMR ZINKERNAGEL PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered, students must take admission to a PhD degree program at Australian National University. After that, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for this application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide an academic transcript, degree certificates, and CV in support of their application.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below