Application for the JCU William Thomas Williams Honours Bursary for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the James Cook University in Australia.
The fund is established for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000.
James Cook University is a teaching and research institution, offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international students. It has study centers in Mount Isa, Mackay and Thursday Island. It operates three main campuses, located in the tropical cities of Cairns and Townsville in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HONOURS BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and international students.
- Undergraduate degree in Creative Media Honours (music, sound, and moving image).
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled or intend to enroll in the Bachelor of Creative Arts and Media Honours – Major in music, sound, and moving image) and meet the entry requirements as stated for the degree.
- If your native language is not English you are required to demonstrate your English language proficiency by undertaking a test such as Academic IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson (PTE Academic).
- For entry at JCU, claimants are recommended to have successfully completed 6 months of full-time study at a recognized higher education institution and received a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.9 out of 7.0 or minimum average results of approximately 65-70%.
HONOURS BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking advantages of this program, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- You are required to submit curriculum vitae and a written statement outlining your passion for your chosen music field.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below