Application for the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Monash Equity Scholarships in Malaysia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Monash University in Malaysia.
JCF Monash Equity Awards is open to all Malaysian students who wish to study in any undergraduate degree program at Monash in Malaysia.
At Sunway Monash Residence, 100% of the tuition fees and related fees waiver, plus (a) RM700 / month and single accommodation at Sunway Monash Residence, or (b) RM 1,300/month if no accommodation is necessary. OR 50% tuition fee waiver only. Successful candidates are required to work for Monash University Malaysia for six hours/week (including weekends, if necessary).
As one of the world’s leading international education institutions, Monash University offers a range of flexible, easily understood course options that students need to build successful careers that will equip you with the skills for enhancing their career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JEFFREY CHEAH FOUNDATION MONASH EQUITY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for Malaysian Citizens and Permanent Resident.
- Only new students are eligible to apply.
- Each undergraduate course has specific academic entry-score requirements, which you should check carefully.
JEFFREY CHEAH FOUNDATION MONASH EQUITY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply, download the application form and return the completed application form and scanned copies of all relevant supporting documents via email to [email protected]. All applications must include:
- Copy of Identity Card, Certified True Copies of official academic records, Copy of other relevant documents eg: Latest pay-slip/ Income Tax Form, Certificates for extracurricular activities, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 7 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below