Application for the Jesuit High School Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Marquette University in USA.
The educational program is designed for international students who want to enrol in a graduate degree program at the university. These awards are competitive and open for the session 2021/22. Marquette University will provide the half annual tuition fee for an undergraduate study.
Established in 1881, Marquette University is a private institution that offers over 68 doctoral and master’s degree programs and 22 graduate certificate programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JESUIT HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Biological Sciences and Philosophy
- To be eligible, the students who will graduate or have graduated from an international Jesuit high school (senior secondary school) and will enrol at Marquette directly after completion of high school.
- Candidates for admission have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA with a 3.0 GPA in content-specific coursework
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
JESUIT HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, applicants are required to apply for admission in a graduate degree at the Marquette After that, they should submit an online application for this grant.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a personal statement, TOEFL Scores, Transcripts and a letter of recommendation from the Jesuit high school advisor or teacher at the Jesuit high school with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below