Application for the Jim Bennett Entrance Scholarship for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Simon Fraser University in Canada.
The aim of this award is to assists outstanding international students who are initiating their graduate program at SFU for the academic session 2020-2021. Simon Fraser University will cover the award amount of $2,500 to the winning candidate.
Founded in 1962, Simon Fraser University is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. The university has a substantial international student population and worldwide research and program linkages.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JIM BENNETT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The studentships are awarded in any faculty.
- To be considered for admission, you must meet the general university entrance requirements, including English language and quantitative skills requirements, and the program-specific requirements listed for that program.
- One entrance support will be offered annually in the fall term to students entering SFU from Holy Cross Regional High School (Surrey, BC) with grades in the 90% range or 31 International Baccalaureate (IB) points and are admitted to a Bachelor’s degree program in any faculty.
- For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
JIM BENNETT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the fellowship, candidates are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates must follow the application steps online through the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance application portal.
Application must include:
- All candidates must provide proof, including dates and value, of the major scholarship they hold.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below