Application for the Jim Duncan Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Aberdeen in UK.
The award targets to recognize the highest calibre students who are wishing to study abroad but can’t do it because of financial reasons. It will be provided for two years of the undergraduate program and the value of each scholarship is £2,500 per annum.
The University of Aberdeen is a leading public research university based in Aberdeen, Scotland. It was established in 1495 making it oldest university. It houses more than 14,000 students and attracts international students on a large scale.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JIM DUNCAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must have decided to go to the University of Aberdeen to undertake an undergraduate degree starting in September 2020 or be resuming undergraduate studies at the University after an interruption and require financial assistance.
- Program is open to all applicants regardless of nationality or fee status
- Applications from medical students would be particularly welcome
- The studentships are available for all full-time undergraduate areas of study
- Students from across the world can avail this lucky chance.
- The Undergraduate degree course in any subject areas
- To take admission, applicants will need to choose a course, and entry requirements may be different according to the course. However, the application for full-time undergraduate degree courses can be submitted through UCAS.
- To study at this university, it is essential to be proficient in English. If English is not your first language, then you must provide documents such as IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge advanced/Cambridge proficiency qualifications. Get more information here.
JIM DUNCAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be selected for this opportunity, students will have to enrol in a full-time undergraduate program. After that, you will be able to complete the online application form that is must to apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Personal details, financial circumstances, give detail of sponsorships scholarships and prizes for which you have applied in past, employment history, personal statement, and personal reference are essential documents that must be provided.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below