The Authority of the Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT has enabled the student portal. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT.
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, JKUAT STUDENTS PORTAL
- JKUAT Student Portal Login: https://portal.jkuat.ac.ke/
- JKUAT Main Website: jkuat.ac.ke
- JKUAT registrar email address: [email protected]
JKUAT CONTACT ADDRESS
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
P.O. Box 62,000 – 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, JKUAT ELEARNING PORTAL
The Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, JKUAT E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to JKUAT E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.
- Check Out Jomo Kenyatta University Admission and Application Forms: 2020/2021 – How to Apply
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at Jomo Kenyatta University: 2020/2021