Application for the Joe Holmberg-Brandwatch International Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The studentship is furnished by the Brandwatch and open for the UK and EU students to pursue a masters degree coursework at the University of Sussex.Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £8,500.
Brandwatch is a social media monitoring company, which archives social media data in order to provide companies with information. It sells three different products: Analytics, Audiences, and Vizia. It is the world’s leading social intelligence company, with world-leading people at the heart of it.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JOE HOLMBERG-BRANDWATCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens form UK and EU.
- Masters degree coursework in Data Science.
- To be eligible for this application , you must have been offered and accepted a place on MSc in Data Science at the University of Sussex in session 2019-2020.
- If you are going to apply for a postgraduate degree at Sussex, then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- If your first language is not English you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
JOE HOLMBERG-BRANDWATCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of this program, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- A personal statement describing your previous academic achievement and excellence, academic and career aspirations, any work or extra-curricular activity you have undertaken that relates to your Masters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below