Application for the John Chambers College of Business and Economics Dean’s Scholarship Level 1 in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the John Chambers College of Business and Economics in USA.
The program is awarding $4,000 per year for up to four undergraduate years or completion of a bachelor’s degree whichever comes first.$4,000 per year for up to four undergraduate years or completion of a bachelor’s degree – whichever comes first.
John Chambers College of Business and Economics is one of the top-ranked undergraduate business schools at West Virginia University. With an undergraduate enrollment of approximately 1,500, the College has more than 20,000 alumni worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JOHN CHAMBERS COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the College of Business and Economics.
- Students must stay within an academic major offered by the College of Business and Economics.
- Generally undergraduate applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered for academic admission to WVU: TOEFL Internet-Based = 61, TOEFL Paper-Based = 500 and IELTS = 6.0
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
JOHN CHAMBERS COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university.
Application must include:
- New high school transcripts or ACT/SAT scores must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below