Application for the John Spach Grant for US student in USA – 2021. Entry is now open by John Spach in USA.
The motive of the bursary is to support truly dedicated young students who have the courage to pursue their dreams ceaselessly despite all odds. John Spach will provide the award amount of $1000 for students to complete their education in the USA.
John Spach is a successful and widely experienced businessman. He is a seasoned professional in the field of industrial cleaning and commercial safety. He is the CEO at Safe Companies, LLC, a renowned Commercial Cleaning and Consulting organization for maintaining workplace health and safety.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JOHN SPACH GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from USA.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- The grant applicant will be regarded as eligible provided he is currently a high school senior scholar listed in a reputed and accredited educational institution, college, or university.
- The grant applicant should currently be a ‘freshman’, or a ‘junior’, or a ‘sophomore’ enrolled in a highly-acclaimed and accredited university or college.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
JOHN SPACH GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidate for the prestigious John Spach Grant must submit the application and the essay through an official email at [email protected]
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Scholar currently enrolled at a renowned and accredited institute
- Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
Application must include:
- Aspirants must submit on the topic of Essay Topic: “How can the increase in student debt be addressed and solved?”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below