Application for the John Spach Scholarships for Domestic Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the John Spach in USA.
This funding program provides financial support to the needy and brilliant candidates who want to undertake graduate, master’s, and postgraduate degrees at the university. John Spach will provide a one-time amount awarded is $1000 to the interested students of America. It will be officially disbursed as gift money that is to be regarded as a non-refundable financial payout.
As the CEO of a reputed company, John Spach has been a popular and experienced professional in the area of commercial cleaning and protection expertise. Over the years, Spach was a genuine philanthropist and had unbelievable success.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JOHN SPACH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Graduate, master’s, and a postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Must be enrolled at and pursuing studies at an accredited and recognized American College, institution, or university.
- Must be a ‘junior,’ or a ‘sophomore,’ or a ‘freshman,’ while a ‘Graduate’ is desirable.
- To be eligible for this programme, students need to submit a previous year’s degree or certificates.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
JOHN SPACH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To enroll for this opportunity, applicants must write an original, informative, and intriguing essay on a given topic within just 700 to 850 words. “What is the most impactful long-term consequence of the pandemic that universities and other educational institutions will have to deal with, and how can they best handle it?” submissions must be completed via email in the form of a Word Document attachment and sent to [email protected].
Applicants need to send the following mandatory details within the official deadline along with your original essay;
- First Name and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Full Mailing Address
- Email ID
- Date of High school Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD)
- University or College or institution you are currently enrolled in or have submitted your application at, or where you have already been accepted.
- Details of the current academic program, specifically:
- Latest or Current GPA
- Personal Bio in a maximum of 290 characters
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below