Application for the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships in UK 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in the UK.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering 2019-20 Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships. These scholarships are available to students from Africa, South East Asia, and South America who are accepted onto the 2019-20 M.Sc Global Mental Health program.
The aim of the study is to provide knowledge and skills to the students to start, develop and monitor mental health programs and/or policies in fewer resource settings, as well as to conduct research and conduct critical evaluations on global mental health.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is renowned for its research, postgraduate studies and continuing education in public and global health. Their mission is to improve health and health equity in the UK and worldwide; working in partnership to achieve excellence in public and global health research, education and translation of knowledge into policy and practice.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON GLOBAL MENTAL HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa
- South East Asia: Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- South America: Nicaragua, Peru
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as specified by the Home Office – UKVI) must meet the minimum English Language Requirements if shortlisted for this funding. Applicants who have been short-listed for this funding will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency within 6 weeks of notification for their scholarship application to be considered any further.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON GLOBAL MENTAL HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. Each applicant should submit only one application for the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships for 2019-20.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://scholarship.lshtm.ac.uk/#/get-started
To apply for these funding applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
- Step 1: Submit an application for study for the M.Sc Global Mental Health program through the King’s College London online application portal.
- Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. The scholarship application must include the following uploaded documents
- A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship, and
- Proof of your application submission, or Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2019-20 M.Sc Global Mental Health program, and
- English Proficiency score results (if you have these already).
Note: That incomplete application will not be considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 24, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below