Application for the Jones & Wagener Bursary Scheme for Civil Engineering Students in South Africa – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Jones & Wagener in South Africa.
These bursaries are offered to cover minimum university tuition fees, but could also include accommodation and a limited textbook allowance. The bursaries will cover as a minimum university tuition fees, but could also include accommodation and a limited textbook allowance.
Jones & Wagener is always on the look-out for motivated and talented engineers and scientists who want to work for an innovative and progressive company.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JONES & WAGENER BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- South African students are eligible to apply for these bursaries.
- Current South African tertiary students and Grade 12 scholars are invited to submit applications. The award of bursaries will be carried out based on academic merit, financial need and company specific considerations. Applicants who have achieved less than 70% in both Maths and Physical Science will not be considered. Jones & Wagener is required to implement Black Economic Empowerment and therefore bursaries will be awarded to reflect the population composition of South Africa.
- Candidates are required to provide proof of their proficiency in English.
JONES & WAGENER BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application forms are available from our website www.jaws.co.za The completed forms must be sent to the Bursary Administrator at the Jones & Wagener preferably by email to bursaries-at-jaws.co.za or alternatively by post to PO Box 1434, Rivonia, 2128. Interested candidates are required to complete an application form
Application must include:
- Personal details, incl ID number and drivers license, id photo
- You academic records
- Digital copy of: ID, drivers license (if available), academic records, as you will be required to upload this information
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below