Application for the Jönköping Programs for Non–EU/EEA Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Jönköping University in Sweden.
The bursaries are open for non–EU/EEA students who want to study undergraduate or master courses. The award will cover part of the tuition fee at Jönköping.
In 1977, Jönköping University was founded in Sweden. It offers 80 programmes and specialisations on Bachelor’s and Master’s level. JU is a young professional-oriented university and non-profit institutions of higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JÖNKÖPING PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non–EU/EEA countries.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate study in any subject offered by Jönköping University.
- Only a student whose first choice of study is Jönköping University is eligible to apply
- Only students who are applying to a programme from the start are qualified
- Before starting the application, must check all the requirements for undergraduate and master admission to Jönköping. Note: Must upload documents in PDF-format.
- All applicants are required to have TOEFL/IELTS or another English language certificate to meet the standard English language requirements for application to Jönköping University.
JÖNKÖPING PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying for the opportunity , applicants must apply for studies at Jönköping University here. After that, applicants can download and print a separate application form that sign and email with supporting documents to Admissions.[email protected] Ensure to point out your application number in the email.
Application must include:
- An individual statement that describes your educational experience, career plans, etc. (max 200 words) and Letter of Recommendation, e.g. from a former teacher or employer.
- To apply for a course at university must submit High School Diploma, A copy of your passport (EU/EEA/Swiss citizens may send a copy of a valid identity card which clearly states citizenship), Transcripts of completed courses and grades, Proof of English proficiency, and Letter of Motivation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below