Application for the JPMorgan Chase for US Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Ohio State University in USA.
The purpose of this programme is to assist domestic students who want to study any degree coursework at the university. The financial aid positions will be awarded as follow: Study Expenses, Accommodation charges, and Living Expenses
Founded in 1870, Ohio State University offers undergraduate and postgraduate level programs with more than 30,000 students. The university also provides Psychology and Community Studies, and from home to the WA Screen Academy. It has a number of research centres for students to help.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JPMORGAN CHASE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Any degree coursework.
- Candidates must be a citizen of USA
- Seekers must have an excellent record in the study
- Applicant must be enrolled in any degree coursework at the university
- Candidates must complete the general entry requirement of the university.
- Aspirant must meet the minimum requirements for the English language
JPMORGAN CHASE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get involved in this studentship, Seekers must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Edith Cowan University. After being enrolled, You will be eligible for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, proof of English proficiency and any documents relating to the tasks selected.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below