Application for the Junior Research Fellowships at Clare College Cambridge in UK – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Clare College Cambridge in UK.
Students of UK can apply for these junior research fellowships. A Junior Research Fellowship is intended for researchers who are in the early stages of their research careers. Remuneration for research fellows is set by reference to the Cambridge University general stipend and salary scale with a starting point of spine point 39 (currently £30,942). This will increase by one spine point for each year of research.The College offers additional benefits including ten free meals per week, the reimbursement of some research expenses and membership of the University Superannuation Scheme. Research Fellows carry out full-time research but may undertake a small amount of undergraduate teaching during the term.
The College offers additional benefits including ten free meals per week, the reimbursement of some research expenses and membership of the University Superannuation Scheme.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JUNIOR FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of UK can apply for these junior research fellowships.
- You must have recently obtained or be currently completing a postgraduate degree, e.g. a PhD or equivalent.
- Candidates who have devoted more than five years to research by 1 October 2020, (including time spent working towards their PhD), either full-time or part-time, will not be considered without exceptional justification.
- Applications are invited from candidates who have completed less than five years’ full-time research, or part-time equivalent, in science by 1 October 2020.
- The candidates will be either graduate students, in the latter stages of their research leading to a PhD in the sciences, or post-doctoral researchers in the sciences who have been awarded their PhD within the last year.
JUNIOR FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- he mode of application is online. To register, go to the Application Registration page.
Application must include:
- Statements of research are required. They should be no more than 1,000 words, outlining the work candidates would submit in support of their application and the research they propose to pursue if elected.
- Candidates must provide details for two referees who have agreed to submit a reference through the website.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 11, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below