Application for the Utrecht Programs for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
This scholarship aims to promote a better understanding of Ireland and various complex relationships that link Ireland and the UK by facilitating advanced study by PhD students in modern Irish history.
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JUSTIN ARBUTHNOTT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue a PhD degree program in Modern Irish History.
- The sponsorship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain before commencing the PhD, a UK 2:1 honours degree in a relevant discipline and a relevant master’s degree with an overall mark of at least 65%, or the international equivalent.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
JUSTIN ARBUTHNOTT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a degree certificate, research proposal, References, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below