Application for the K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies Abroad – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust in Abroad.
The interest-free loan scholarship is open to all Indian students who hevea a desire to pursue a postgraduate study in abroad for the session 2021-2022. Applicants must have secured admission or at least have applied for admission in reputable foreign Universities or Institution. A total of 50 opportunities are offered. The maximum amount for the opportunity will be Rs. 4 lacs per scholar except for the 3 K. C. Mahindra Fellow Scholarships for which the maximum amount will be Rs. 8 lacs per scholar.
Manchester University is a renowned UK institution that draws thousands of students from around the world to study here every year. It was founded in partnership with the Science and Technology Institute of Victoria University and the Institute of Manchester.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
K. C. MAHINDRA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian nationals are eligible to apply for these K. C. Mahindra scholarships.
- Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
- Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2021, but not later than February 2022.
K. C. MAHINDRA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to fill the online application form with the required documents such as:
Application must include:
- A Copy of Admission letters
- A signed testimonial (letter of recommendation) from anyone referee. This letter should be on
the letterhead of the institute or company.
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation the candidate
would like to pursue and his/her ambitions and aspirations in life.
- A copy of GRE/GMAT Score (if applicable)
- A copy of IELTS/TOEFL Score (if applicable)
- Evidence of course and degree certificates along with Mark-sheets.
- A copy of 10th & 12th mark sheet & School Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of age (self-attested copy)
- Your latest C.V
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below