Application for the KAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) in Germany.
The KAAD supports his scholars in the form and educational programs and offers spiritual and personal assistance in view of future multiplying functions students will have in their home countries. The KAAD will provide the award amount according to the program.
The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is the institution of the German Catholic Church for post-graduate students and scientists from developing countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KAAD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America
- The sponsorship will be awarded for Masters and Doctoral course in any subject offered by the university
- have a university degree and professional experience from your home country
- want to acquire a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university
- are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue
- possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
KAAD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The first request is placed through filling the application questionnaire and sending it to the KAAD offices. Interested people send as first step the filled questionnaire to Leimbach(at)kaad.de.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts of the university.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below