Application for the KAIST International Student Award in South Korea – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the KAIST, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea.
The main objective of the funded award is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
KAIST, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is known as the world’s best research-oriented university. KAIST is filled with opportunity, excellent academic system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, and internationally renowned faculty.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NOVUS BIOLOGICALS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The educational award is open for all international candidates.
- The applicant can apply for the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- For being eligible for the opportunity, you must maintain a GPA of over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST.
NOVUS BIOLOGICALS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- A statement of financial resources, one recommendation letter, copies of secondary/tertiary school profile, university transcript, and a passport or national Id.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 24 May 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below