Application for the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award in Canada – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
The study grant is available for undergraduate international students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, and recognized achievement in other key areas. The university provides the financial need for their students which is determined by totaling tuition, fees, and living costs, and subtracting the financial contribution you and your family can make each year, A standard needs assessment is based on the financial information provided by you and your family.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KAREN MCKELLIN AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- To be considered for the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award:
- Applicants must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- Candidates must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or other universities.
- Students must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- Holders must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- Applicants must demonstrate superior academic achievement (achieve all As or equivalent standard).
- Students must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree.
KAREN MCKELLIN AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be receiving this fund, candidates are requested to get admission at UBC. After that, you must submit their award application and complete the online application for admission to UBC. Although you can specify two-degree choices in your application, only your first-choice degree will be considered for the purposes of this award.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below