Application for the Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation Grants for Tanzania Students in Tanzania – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation in Tanzania.
The financial aid positions will be granted to students who have achieved good academic results in their previous studies and do not have the means to pay for their higher education. Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation will provide the educational fund for students to pursue undergraduate and a graduate degrees in Tanzania.
The Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation (KJF) is the primary vehicle for the Karimjee family’s charitable work. The Karimjee Jivanjee family has a long and established history in East Africa, stretching back to 1825 when the family arrived as traders from Cutch, in India, to the island of Zanzibar.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KARIMJEE JIVANJEE FOUNDATION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Recipients must be a citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania
- Recipients must have attended a secondary school in Tanzania to be eligible for this application .
- Recipients must disclose any payment already done/paid at the college, institute, or university.
- Recipients must demonstrate a critical need for a scholarship from the Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.6 or Division I on their A-Levels.
- Aspirants must be fluent in both English and Kiswahili at the time of their application.
KARIMJEE JIVANJEE FOUNDATION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A scanned and physical copy of your acceptance letter from the institution where you are studying or intend to check, A typed motivation letter (less than 1,000 words) explaining why you are the best applicant to be awarded a KJF scholarship, and results in the transcript.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 17, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below