Application for the Katz School Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business in USA.These awards are available to full-time U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, and international students who want to pursue full-time One-Year, Two-Year and Dual-Degree programs at the school. The school will provide the primary source of financial assistance for incoming full-time Katz students. These merit-based opportunities are awarded in various dollar amounts and are directly applied to tuition charges.
Established in 1960, the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business is a part of the University of Pittsburgh. It offers MBA, Executive MBA, and PhD degrees, as well as and specialized master’s programs
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries candidates are eligible to apply for this application.
- Full-time One-Year, Two-Year and Dual-Degree programs will be awarded in any subject offered by the school.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. university, as determined by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation, or the non-U.S. equivalent.
- GMAT or GRE Test Results. Official and satisfactory GMAT (preferably 600 or higher) or GRE (preferably high 150s in each section).
- For admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. university.
- TOEFL, IBT, or IELTS Test Results (international applicants). TOEFL (100 or higher) or IELTS (7 or higher)
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take part in a One-Year, Two-Year and Dual-Degree programs. Thereafter, applicants can apply through the online application.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below