Application for the KAUST Al-Khwarizmi Doctoral Fellowships for European Students in Saudi Arabia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia.
The main purpose of the doctoral fellowships is to help and support outstanding European students for the academic session 2021/2022. The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology will provide USD 38,000 annual living allowance, free tuition- fees, free student housing on campus, relocation support, and medical and dental coverage for the duration of the Fellowship and a supplementary award of USD 6,000 at the Fellow’s disposal for research-related expenses such as conference attendance.
Founded in 2009, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) offers educational and graduate training programmes in English as the official language.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KAUST AL-KHWARIZMI DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Europe.
- Doctoral Fellowships in any subject offered by the University.
- Must be European students for this fellowships programme.
- Applicants must either hold an MSc (or equivalent) degree in one of the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) or be in the final year of their MSc studies.
- Must submit a research proposal report.
- Must have demonstrated distinction in applicant’s previous studies. A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on 4.0 scales or equivalent during the MSc studies is required.
- Must pass all KAUST admission requirements for the PhD degree program.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
KAUST AL-KHWARIZMI DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, aspirants are needed to take admission to the University. After that, they have to register online for Fellowships.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit Letters of Recommendation academic records, curriculum vitae or resume, and the research proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below