Application for theKBS High Achievers International Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Kaplan Business School in Australia.
The main purpose of the bursary is to support both Australian and international applicants commencing the undergraduate and master’s degree program at KBS. Kaplan Business School will provide the award amount range from $13,272 to $39,816 to the winning candidates.
Kaplan Business School has expanded from a small institution serving a few hundred students to a national multi-campus network educating over 3,500 scholars since its inception in 2008. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and is a worldwide recognized provider of higher education degrees in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KBS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Diploma, Bachelor and Master degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Business Analytics, and Business Administration.
- Demonstrate exceptional academic success in a related field of study.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for the course offered or will have met these requirements prior to commencing study with Kaplan Business School.
- Not be a recipient of any other Kaplan Business School scholarship, award, or promotion.
- As an international student, you will have to meet the International Entry Requirements (English and Academic).
- Students must demonstrate English proficiency through one of the following means: an English test score using one of the following English language tests as approved by Kaplan. Proof of English language proficiency, evidenced by one of the tests listed in the table below, must be completed within two years prior to commencement of the course.
KBS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the degree program at KBS. After being enrolled, they can complete the online application form for this award.
Application must include:
- Copy of academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognized translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below