This article contains information on the Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board, KASNEB Examination Timetable – November 2019. Prospective candidates are to take note. This examination timetable contains Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) – Levels I and II, Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III, Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III, Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III, Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III, Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III, Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III, Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III, Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III, Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, III and IV courses and more.
This is to notify all KASNEB students that the management has published the examination timetable for the 2022/2023 academic session. The drafted and approved KASNEB exam timetable contains a scheduled list of courses offered. More so, the examination timetable contains time and venue for all the papers that have been scheduled for the current academic session. The examination timetable hints at the KASNEB exam schedule for all prospective candidates. See below, the complete and comprehensive exam schedule.
KASNEB EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board informs all prospective candidates that beginning from the November 2019 examination sitting, Kasneb EXAMINATIONS will be conducted for a duration of three (3) days. The November 2019 examinations will be conducted from Tuesday, 26 November 2019 to Thursday, 28 November 2019. Students are advised as follows:
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have obtained their respective examination timetables in good time through the various platforms through which Kasneb provides these timetables.
- Candidates who have not uploaded their passport size photographs on e-kasneb for the purposes of facial identification are strongly advised to do so as soon as possible to avoid last-minute hitches.
- Candidates are further advised that they will only be allowed to sit for the examinations at the centres where they have been BOOKED. For this purpose, candidates are advised to make an effort to locate and familiarise themselves with the centres where they have been booked to sit the examinations.
- In addition, candidates are advised to be at the examination centres at least one hour before the scheduled start of the examinations. In particular, candidates should make adequate travel and accommodation arrangements if they are currently resident in areas that are far from the examination centres where they are booked.
- NO last-minute change of centres will be allowed.
- To restrain from cheating in exams to avoid resultant unpleasant consequences.
- Check the timetable carefully.
Students should have the following:
- Examination Card
REVISION OF THE ENTRY GRADE FOR THE CERTIFICATE IN ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS (CAMS) EXAMINATION
The entry grade for the Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) examination has been revised from a minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) aggregate grade of D+ (D plus) or equivalent to an aggregate grade of D (D plain) or equivalent in line with the requirements of the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) for certificate level qualifications. This change takes effect immediately.
For information and inquiries, you can contact the KNEC Examination by visiting the institution’s official website.
For more inquiries, please leave a comment below.