Application for the Keele Alumni Discount for International Students in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Keele University in UK.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract the international alumni’s of Keele University for undertaking a postgraduate degree program.The bursary will provide a 20% discount on the course fees and it can be combined from the other educational awards.
Keele University is officially known as the University of Keele which granted its university status by Royal Charter in 1962. It was ranked 4th in the UK and now situated as a public research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants who have been graduated from Keele or a Keele program delivered overseas are eligible to apply.
- Pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time applicant.
- Candidates who undertook a study abroad placement or exchange program at Keele will also be eligible for this fee reduction.
- All participants must be proficient in the English language.
- Interested participants must hold an undergraduate degree.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this educational opportunity, the participants should take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, the students will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
Application must include:
- The aspirants need to submit academic transcripts and evidence of their graduation degrees from Keele University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below