Application for the Keele University Developing Countries Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Keele University in UK.
With the full accomplishment, this free education grant is available for international students to pursue a postgraduate degree program at Keele University.The grant will provide tuition fee discounts of £1,000.
Founded in 1949, Keele University is a public research university which is officially known as the University of Keele. It is a research-led and innovative university that engages with cutting-edge research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KEELE UNIVERSITY DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the low-middle income countries are eligible.
- They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in any subjects at the university.
- This educational grant combined with the Keele International Excellence Scholarship and the Keele Alumni Discount if you are eligible.
- Participants taking a PGCE course or the MA in Social Work are not eligible for this grant. Also, be a self-funding applicant starting their course in September 2019.
- If the applicant’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
KEELE UNIVERSITY DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All you have to do is to take admission to a postgraduate degree course at the university. Eligible students will automatically be considered for the award.
Application must include:
- There is not a particular closing date given. Each course has a separate deadline, so need the check the course page for the deadline in which you want to apply.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 19, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below