Application for the Kellogg Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Carleton College in USA.
The programme has been set up for non-U.S. citizens who are not permanent residents that want to pursue their higher education in the USA at Carleton College. The scholarship award will cover the education expenses incurred by the selected students. Carleton College will provide the selected student’s benefits toward their expenses at Carleton.
Founded in 1866, Carleton College is a private liberal arts college ranked 9th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. Carleton strives to provide a liberal education of the highest quality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KELLOGG SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All non-US citizens can apply.
- Students can undertake any degree programme at Carleton.
- The applicants must be non-U.S. citizens who are not permanent residents.
- Students must submit their applications via the online portals of the college. Students can also submit ACT or SAT scores.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IBT (internet-based TOEFL) – 100 and above
- PBT (paper-based TOEFL) – 600 and above
- CPT (computer-based TOEFL) – 250 and above
- IELTS – 7.0 and above
- Duolingo English Test – 120 and above.
KELLOGG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High school counselor recommendation
- Two academic teacher recommendation
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below