Application for the Kelver Hartley French Equity Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Newcastle in USA.
The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme. The University of Newcastle will provide a total benefit of $4000 to be paid as a lump sum after the relevant census date.
The University of Newcastle provides a wide range of degrees in several fields. It has internationally renowned teaching and research facilities, including large classrooms, technological reading centers, well-equipped laboratories, extensive libraries, and large meeting rooms.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KELVER HARTLEY FRENCH EQUITY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Be enrolled in any year of any undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Be majoring in French.
- Demonstrate the impact of personal circumstances, such as carer, sole parent, financial hardship, English language difficulty, Indigenous Australian, long-term medical condition or effects of abuse, disability, refugee status, regional/remote disadvantage.
- Applicant is expected to have a 1st class high-school degree in a relevant field.
- If English is not your first language, you must have an overall IELTS score of 7.0, with a minimum of 6.5 in each sub-skill. Equivalent English language qualifications may be accepted.
KELVER HARTLEY FRENCH EQUITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programe at the university.
Application must include:
- A personal statement (approx. 1 A4 page) outlining your academic achievements, career aspirations in the relevant area of study, and how this application would assist you.
- You may need to provide documents to support financial hardship, although a Centrelink reference number may be enough.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 9, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below