Application for the Kenneth T.H. and Dena A. Brooks Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Maine in USA.
The award aims to provide funding for talented and motivated students who are going to enrol in an undergraduate degree at the university. The grant is awarded to a USM student for study abroad. The University of Southern Maine will provide an award of variable amounts to all the international students for the academic session 2021/2022.
The University of Southern Maine was established in 1878 as two different state universities, Gorham Normal School and the University of Maine at Portland. It has an outstanding reputation for teaching quality and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KENNETH T.H. AND DENA A. BROOKS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- United States are eligible
- Undergraduate degree coursework will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Matriculated degree candidates approved for a study abroad program with a minimum 3.0 GPA. (Financial need not required but may be considered)
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants whose main language is not English can have to apply official Tests of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing Framework (IELTS).
KENNETH T.H. AND DENA A. BROOKS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University. After that, they can complete the application form for the award.
Application must include:
- Must submit the following documents: transcripts at the college level with accredited translations into English, official secondary school transcripts, exam certificates, personal statement/essay, and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Early March, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below