Application for the Kenshole Family Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
The purpose of this application is to support highly talented domestic students who want to complete their MBBS degree at King’s College London. King’s College London will provide the award amount of £5,000 for students to complete their MBBS degree in the UK. There are three awards available.
Established in 1829, King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is a founding college and member institution of the federal University of London.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KENSHOLE FAMILY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The scholarship will be awarded in MBBS 5 years programme offered by King’s College London.
- First-year on the MBBS 5-year programme or 2nd year on the extended medical Degree Programme in 2020-21;
- Undertaking their first degree;
- Home Student
- Must be in receipt of there maximum entitlement to a student loan for maintenance (i.e. household income must be £50k or less)
- Have given ‘consent to share’your household income data with King’s to student finance England (SEE).
- Aspirants must have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have IELTS (6.5) or equivalent TOEFL 583 with minimum 53 in all skills.
KENSHOLE FAMILY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to grab this opportunity, then you must be recommended to take admission at King’s College London.
Application must include:
- Submit NHS Bursary Letter, SLC Financial Notification letter, 3 months of Bank / Building Society statements for all accounts, Evidence of Rent /Mortgage, Evidence of benefits claimed and send it to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below