Application for the Kent Business School Excellence Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The award supports talented aspirants who hold outstanding academic merit and want to pursue a Master’s degree program at Kent Business School. The scholarship holders will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit with awards up to a maximum of £5,000.
Established in 1988, the Kent Business School is a leading business school, ranked in the top 30 in the UK. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree programs, as well as non-degree ‘part-time’ executive education for individuals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KENT EXCELLENCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be self-funded.
- Should hold (or expect to hold) a first-class degree (or equivalent). Students with a borderline 2:1/First degree will also be considered.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for a master study in the subjects offered by the Kent Business School.
- Applications are open to all UK, EU and International students.
- For being registered in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
KENT EXCELLENCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- All candidates must submit a supporting statement discussing how studying their chosen Master’s program at Kent Business School will enhance their career and personal development.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below