Application for the Kent Business School International Research Scholarship in USA 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Kent in USA.
The University of Kent is pleased to announce Kent Business School International Research Scholarships. The scholarship is open for Ph.D. students who intend to study at Kent Business School receive financial support in return for undertaking some part-time teaching.
This is a three-year Ph.D. studentship, which includes overseas tuition fees and a stipend of £14,777 per annum. The scholarship is awarded to students with excellent research potential.
The University of Kent is ranked within the top 25 universities in the UK. Kent is a research-led university with 24 schools and 40 specialist research centers spanning the sciences, technology, medical studies, the social sciences, arts, and humanities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KENT BUSINESS SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International ph.D. students are invited to apply.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction; in a relevant subject (current Masters Students can submit a partial transcript).
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country, or has completed a qualification equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s degree in a majority English-speaking country.
- Successful applications will normally meet all of the qualifications criteria (degrees and IELTS score).
- Open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September entry (current Kent research students are not eligible).
- Students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK.
- However, applicants falling short of these but with an exceptional research proposal and references may be considered.
- Open to applicants from any country.
KENT BUSINESS SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants will automatically be considered for this scholarship if they have met the stated criteria and have applied for a Ph.D. program at Kent Business School by 29 March 2019.
- How to Apply: All students who are considered for this scholarship application will check out through the given link: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below