Application for the Kent international Awards for MSc Development Economics in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The scholarship encourages excellent students from low-/lower-middle-income countries who want to commence master’s degree coursework at the University of Kent. The Kent School of Economics is offering up to two scholarships that will cover 50% of the full tuition fee for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University of Kent is a leading academic institution, which has international quality in the Research Excellence Framework. It offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a future career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KENT INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Low-/lower-middle-income countries.
- MSc Development Economics.
- Grants will be awarded to the best-qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Graduate School Scholarship in addition, if they are eligible).
- For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the university.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
KENT INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below