Application for the Kent-Lille Cotutelle PhD International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
This scholarship application is open to all international and domestic students. Students who demonstrate excellent research potential and have relevant academic qualifications will be considered. Selected PhD candidates will be provided a tuition fee and a decided stipend of £15,609.
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university striving to build vigorously on its close ties within Europe and develop broader international relationships. It is ranked 17th in the UK for research intensity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK nationals and international students are both eligible to apply.
- PhD study programme in Open Innovation and Collaboration in Healthcare at the University of Kent is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have strong analytical and statistical skills.
- The applicants must have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Merit or Distinction, in a relevant subject (current Masters Students can submit a partial transcript).
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- details of your previous studies
- research proposal (usually between 1000-3000 words)
- contact information for two referees
- evidence of proficiency in English, where applicable
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 27th February , 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below