Application for the Kent LLM Student Awards for Thai, Kenyan and Nigerian Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The fund is established to support the students, who want to study the full-time taught LLM program at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent. The bursary will provide a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to for the course.
The University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It has study centers in four European capital cities. It acts as a gateway to Europe for students from the UK and across the world. It is ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KENT LLM STUDENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria
- Masters degree course in the field of Law.
- The applicant must hold a valid passport of the nationality of Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria or have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree at a university in Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria. They must be classified by the University of Kent as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- Candidates must be fully self-funding studies and have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the university for entry in September 2020 or in January 2021, and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry.
- For being enrolled in a master’s degree, seekers must have to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- For gaining the advantage of this program, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
KENT LLM STUDENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to join this program, then you are needed to take admission in a masters degree program at the university. After receiving an offer of study at the university, entrants will be notified for the award by email.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below