Application for the Kent PhD Positions in England Adult Social Care in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Kent in UK.
The studentship is available on a full-time basis only for the UK and EU nation candidates who have a strong academic record and dreams to pursue a PhD degree program at the University of Kent. The funded grant will provide an amount of £15,500 per year to cover living costs and will additionally cover tuition fees for the session 2020/2021.
Identified as a Beloff’s plate glass university, the University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university. It was established in 1965 and is ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KENT PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only the resident of the UK and EU are eligible.
- Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Frustrated Magnetic Materials at the university.
- The candidate must have an excellent (minimum 2:1) undergraduate degree and a good Masters in a relevant discipline (equivalent to merit or distinction with a substantial research training component, or be willing to undertake additional research methods training).
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
KENT PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates are advised to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, the participants will automatically be considered for the grant; no formal application is required.
Application must include:
- You will need to provide personal details, education and employment history and supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, transcripts of results, and two academic references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below